Thematic work areas
Our work at KVA is ranges from advocacy, policy, member welfare, community outreach and promotion of animal welfare and health. We seek to empower the Kenya veterinary members with knowledge through continuous professional development and also through involving them in community activities such as vaccination campaigns, extension service provision provision to hard to reach areas.
Our work is guided by the following objectives:
- Safeguarding and guaranteeing animal health and welfare
- Safeguarding the welfare of its members
- Maintaining the dignity of the veterinary profession
- Continuous veterinary education
- Local and international exchange of veterinary information